Smart Metering Information Paper and Appended Reports
Closing Date: 18/01/2013
Smart Metering Programme Office
Consultation is: OPEN...
The CER has today (17th December 2012) published a Smart Metering Information Paper along with a suite of appended reports (CER 12/213).
This Information Paper has been published by the CER to give an overview of the current position of the National Smart Metering Programme (NSMP) and its future plans. Following on from the CER Smart Metering Decision Paper published in July 2012, this Information Paper gives further details regarding the programme organisation, governance, approach and timelines for the NSMP. The appended reports cover a range of areas including regulatory policy options, impact assessments and technical strategies and reviews.
Comments submitted to Smart Metering Programme Office by Friday 18th January 2013 (preferably in electronic format via email@example.com or alternatively by post).
- Smart Metering Information Paper cer12213.pdf (0.43 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix A- Review of Customer Codes and Procedures cer12213 (a).pdf(0 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix B- Time of Use Tariffs Mandate cer12213 (b).pdf(0 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix C- Implementation of Smart Prepayment cer12213 (c).pdf(0 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix D- Technical Review cer12213 (d).pdf(0.90 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix E-Data Protection Paper cer12213 (e).pdf(0.11 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix F-Full Rollout Security Principles cer12213 (f).pdf(0.16 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix G- HAN (Home Area Network) Strategy (Home Area Network) Strategy, (Home Area Network) Strategy, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix H-WAN (Wide Area Network) Technology Strategy (Wide Area Network) Technology Strategy, (Wide Area Network) Technology Strategy, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix I-Electricity Retail Process Impact Assessment cer12213 (I).pdf(0.30 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix J-Gas Retail Impact Assessment cer12213 (j).pdf(0.24 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix K-High Level Industry Portal Options cer12213 (k).pdf(0.25 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Appendix L-Electricity Wholesale Market Impact Review cer12213 (L).pdf(0.22 MB, Adobe PDF)